The People to People Food Pantry is Rockland’s largest food pantry, distributing hundreds of food packages every month to households from every town, village and hamlet in Rockland County.
These food packages contain:
- Nonperishable food items including pasta & pasta sauce, rice, canned vegetables & soup, tuna fish, peanut butter & jelly, hot & cold cereal, macaroni & cheese and more.
- Perishable food items including yogurt, eggs, milk, cheese, produce and bread.
- Frozen items including meat, poultry, soup, vegetables and more.
The People to People Food Pantry is the only pantry in Rockland County that is open five days a week – Monday through Wednesday from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. – with extended hours on Thursday until 6:30 p.m and on Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. during the months of July and August
How to Help the People to People Food Pantry
- Make a financial contribution by clicking on the DONATE button at the top right of this page or contact Melissa Swartz, Fund Development Manager at email@example.com .
- Purchase extra nonperishable food items when shopping for yourself or your family and donate them to People to People.
- Organize a food drive at your church, civic group, office or company OR hold a food collection at a local supermarket.
- Click here for the People to People Shopping List
- Please let us know about any food collection effort or food drive being held for People to People by contacting Guadalupe Fishman, Office Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To arrange for a pick-up of items collected at a food drive for People to People, contact Guadalupe Fishman, Office Manager, at email@example.com.
- Please be advised that People to People may not be able to accommodate all pick-up requests.