Make a financial contribution
- People to People uses its financial resources wisely with nearly 95% of all contributions going directly to program services.
- Donations can be made to provide general support or can be dedicated to specific People to People programs.
- Donations can be made:
- in memory of a recently departed loved one or friend.
- in honor of someone’s birthday, wedding anniversary or other celebration.
- Acknowledgements are sent to those in whose names the gifts are made as well as to the donor.
- Leave A Legacy by including People to People in your estate planning.
- Don’t forget that many companies have Matching Gifts Programs. Many companies will match charitable contributions made by their employees. Ask your Human Resources Department about your company’s Matching Gifts Programs.